Certificate in Academic English Programme (AEP)
The Academic English Programme (AEP) is designed with an academic skills focus. It is for students who have successfully completed their secondary schooling and seek to improve their English language proficiency in order to be competent to further their studies which require English at the tertiary level.
- To develop skills and abilities to effectively use English for international communication;
- To develop overall competence in the English language with emphasis on the macro-skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing
- To develop students in the skills and strategies required for their further studies at the tertiary level
Done within a thematic structure:
Learning is mainly in a classroom setting
Teaching methods are varied including:
- Interactive tutorials (including use of IT)
- Group work
- Group discussion
- Role plays
- Written tests/assignments
- Oral Presentations
- Student must attain a minimum of 90% attendance to complete the course.
- A certificate will be awarded upon course completion
|PURPOSE OF FEE||AMOUNT (with GST, if any)|
|Course Deferment Fees||S$107|
|Admin Fees for Test||S$53.50|
|School Uniform (1 set)||S$39.00|
|PE Attire (1 set)||S$30.00|
|Meet and Greet Services||S$350-400|
|Change of Level Fee||S$107|
|Admin Fee for Replacement of Student Pass (not included the replacement fee payable to ICA)||S$53.50|
|Late Payment Fees||S$53.50|
|Packed Lunch (1 month)||S$110|
A 1 ON 1
Meet with our professional education consultants to evaluate your educational needs.
Ascensia International School’s success is the result of a commitment to providing a good quality education for every child that passes through its doors. To this end, it invests in a state of the art technology that allows for interactive curriculum to be developed to make learning more interesting.