Preparatory Course For International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Short Term
Preparatory Course For International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed with an academic skills focus. It is for students who seek to improve their English language proficiency in order to be competent to further their studies which require English.
- To equip students with English language skill and reinforce their command of English;
- To equip students in all components of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Done within a thematic structure:
Learning is mainly in a classroom setting
Teaching methods are varied including:
- Interactive tutorials (including use of IT)
- Group work
- Group discussion
- Role plays
- Written tests/assignments
- Oral Presentations
- Student must attain a minimum of 90% attendance to complete the course.
- A certificate will be awarded upon course completion
PURPOSE OF FEEAMOUNT (with GST, if any)Course Deferment FeesS$107Admin Fees for TestS$53.50School UniformS$53.50Graduation LunchS$30School MagazineS$10Meet and Greet ServicesS$350-400Change of Level FeeS$107Admin Fee for Replacement of Student Pass (not included the replacement fee payable to ICA)S$53.50Late Payment FeesS$53.50School JacketS$30Packed Lunch (5 months)S$500
A 1 ON 1
Meet with our professional education consultants to evaluate your educational needs.
Ascensia International School’s success is the result of a commitment to providing a good quality education for every child that passes through its doors. To this end, it invests in a state of the art technology that allows for interactive curriculum to be developed to make learning more interesting.