Short Term in Certificate in Academic English Programme (AEP)
The Academic English Programme (AEP) is designed with an academic skills focus. It is for students who have successfully completed their secondary schooling and seek to improve their English language proficiency in order to be competent to further their studies which require English at the tertiary level.
- To develop skills and abilities to effectively use English for international communication;
- To develop overall competence in the English language with emphasis on the macro-skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing
- To develop students in the skills and strategies required for their further studies at the tertiary level
Done within a thematic structure:
Learning is mainly in a classroom setting
Teaching methods are varied including:
- Interactive tutorials (including use of IT)
- Group work
- Group discussion
- Role plays
- Written tests/assignments
- Oral Presentations
- Student must attain a minimum of 90% attendance to complete the course.
- A certificate will be awarded upon course completion
Please complete the form to send us your enquiry and our admissions team will come back to you shortly.
For other enquiries please contact