Certificate in General English For Foreign Students
Certificate in General English For Foreign Students is designed with an academic skills focus. It is for students who seek to improve their English language proficiency in order to be competent to further their studies which require English.
- To develop and improve the ability to communicate in English in different contexts (e.g. academic or workplace).
- To develop a balance of receptive (reading, listening) and productive (speaking, writing) skills through highly interactive lessons.
- To develop linguistic competence in the English language to a level whereby the student can also ably attempt other international English language certification examinations if he/she chooses to do so.
Done within a thematic structure:
Learning is mainly in a classroom setting
Teaching methods are varied including:
- Interactive tutorials (including use of IT)
- Group work
- Group discussion
- Role plays
- Written tests/assignments
- Oral Presentations
- Role Plays
- Student must attain a minimum of 90% attendance to complete the course.
- A certificate will be awarded upon course completion
Please complete the form to send us your enquiry and our admissions team will come back to you shortly.
For other enquiries please contact