Certificate in Intensive Chinese Language for Children
Certificate in Intensive Chinese Language For Children is designed for students who seek to improve their Chinese language proficiency in order to be competent to further their studies which require Chinese.
- To develop and improve the ability to communicate in Chinese in different contexts.
- To develop a balance of receptive (reading, listening) and productive (speaking, writing) skills through highly interactive lessons.
- To develop linguistic competence in the Chinese language to a level whereby the student can also ably attempt other international Chinese language certification examinations if he/she chooses to do so.
Done within a thematic structure:
Learning is mainly in a classroom setting
Teaching methods are varied including:
- Interactive tutorials (including use of IT)
- Group work
- Group discussion
- Role plays
- Written tests/assignments
- Oral Presentations
- Role Plays
- Student must attain a minimum of 90% attendance to complete the course.
- A certificate will be awarded upon course completion