Cambridge International General Certificate of Education (Advanced Subsidiary Level) Examination
Cambridge International Examinations (Advanced Subsidiary Level) is typically a one-year course. It is highly recognized throughout the world as an evidence of linguistic and intellectual abilities.
The objective of this accelerated and intensive course is to equip students with a better overview and understanding of the core subjects of Cambridge International AS Level Examinations to prepare them for the Cambridge International AS and A Level Examinations.
|Course Content (Subjects)||Compulsory Subjects:
* There are no lessons on all public holidays scheduled by the government of Singapore.
** Class will commence only if the minimum number of students required is met.
Learning is mainly in a classroom setting
Teaching methods are varied including:
- Interactive Tutorials (including use of IT)
- Group work
- Group discussion
|Minimum Age:||16 years old|
|Academic Level :||Completed Secondary Four or equivalent level|
|Language Proficiency:||Secondary Four or equivalent level|
- Diagnostic Test
- Written tests and examinations
- Assignments and projects
- Student must attain a minimum of 90% attendance to complete the course.
- A certificate will be awarded upon course completion