Short Term in Preparatory Course for International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Preparatory Course For International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed with an academic skills focus. It is for students who seek to improve their English language proficiency in order to be competent to further their studies which require English.
- To equip students with English language skill and reinforce their command of English;
- To equip students in all components of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Done within a thematic structure:
Learning is mainly in a classroom setting
Teaching methods are varied including:
- Interactive tutorials (including use of IT)
- Group work
- Group discussion
- Role plays
- Written tests/assignments
- Oral Presentations
- Student must attain a minimum of 90% attendance to complete the course.
- A certificate will be awarded upon course completion