Short Term in Preparatory Course for Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Preparatory Course For Test Of English As Foreign Language (TOEFL) is designed with an academic skills focus. It is for students who seek to improve their English language proficiency in order to be competent to further their studies which require English.
- To equip students with English language skill and reinforce their command of English;
- To equip students in all components of the Test Of English As Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Done within a thematic structure:
Learning is mainly in a classroom setting
Teaching methods are varied including:
- Interactive tutorials (including use of IT)
- Group work
- Group discussion
- Role plays
- Written tests/assignments
- Oral Presentations
- Student must attain a minimum of 90% attendance to complete the course.
- A certificate will be awarded upon course completion